Benefits that don't just talk the talk
Freeze it® on/off switch for your account.
Now if you misplace your credit card, just use this feature on our mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers, in seconds.4
FICO® Credit Score for Free.
Easily view your FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, mobile, and online for free.5
Looking out for you.
We monitor every purchase, everyday for suspicious activity. And you're never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your card.
100% U.S. based customer service.
We are here to help and we will not waste your time selling you other products when you call us.
Discover it® Miles credit card
Intro purchase APR is
for 14 months from date of account opening
; then the standard purchase APR applies. Intro Balance Transfer APR is
for 14 months from date of first transfer, for transfers under this offer that post to your account by 8 10, 2019; then the standard purchase APR applies. Standard purchase APR:
14.24% variable to 25.24% variable, based on your creditworthiness.
Cash APR: 27.24% variable. Variable APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Minimum interest charge:
If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than
Cash advance fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Balance transfer fee:
3% Intro fee on balances transferred by 8 10, 2019 and up to 5% fee for future balance transfers will apply.
Rates as of Month Date, YYYY. We will apply payments at our discretion, including in a manner most favorable or convenient for us. Each billing period, we will generally apply amounts you pay that exceed the Minimum Payment Due to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRs as of the date we credit your payment.
- Back to footnote flash. Discover® Identity Alerts are offered by Discover Bank at no cost, only available online, and currently include the following services: (a) daily monitoring of your Experian® credit report and an alert when a new account is listed on your report; (b) daily monitoring of thousands of Dark Web sites known for revealing personal information and an alert if your Social Security number is found on such a website. This information is intended for, and only provided to, Primary credit cardmembers whose accounts are open, in good standing and have an email address on file. The Primary cardmember must agree online to receive identity alerts. Identity alert services are based on Experian information and data which may differ from information and data at other credit bureaus. Monitoring your credit report does not impact your credit score. This benefit may change or end in the future. Discover Bank is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. To see a list of Frequently Asked Questions, visit .
- Back to footnote match. Discover Match®: No purchase minimums. After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, we will match all the Miles you've earned and apply them to your account in the following one or two billing periods. If your account is closed or no longer in the Miles reward program at the time we calculate your potential award, your Miles will not be matched. You've earned Miles rewards when they have posted to your account by the end of the 12th consecutive billing period. This promotional offer may not be offered in the future. This exclusive offer is available only to new cardmembers.
- Back to footnote redeem-miles. Redeem Miles: Starting at 1 Mile, you can redeem for cash as a electronic
deposit to your bank account or for a credit for Travel Purchases on your statement made within in last 180 days. Travel Purchases include airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals, travel agents, online travel sites and commuter transportation. Redemption may not be available for approximately 24-48 hours if your card is reported lost or stolen.
Miles Never Expire: We will credit your account with your rewards balance if your account is closed or has not been used in 18 months.
- Back to footnote freeze. Freeze It®: When you freeze your account, Discover will not authorize new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers. However, some activity will continue, including bills that merchants mark as recurring, as well as returns, credits, dispute adjustments, payments, Discover protection product fees, other account fees, interest, rewards redemptions and certain other exempted transactions.
- Back to footnote fico. FICO® Credit Score Terms: Your FICO® Credit Score, key factors and other credit information are based on data from TransUnion® and may be different from other credit scores and other credit information provided by different bureaus. This information is intended for and only provided to Primary account holders who have an available score. See about the availability of your score. Your score, key factors and other credit information are available on Discover.com and cardmembers are also provided a score on statements. Customers will see up to a year of recent scores online. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs, such as FICO® Credit Scores, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
If you prefer not to receive your FICO® Credit Score just call us at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683). Please give us two billing cycles to process your request. To learn more, visit .
- Back to footnote replacement. Free Overnight Card replacement: Overnight shipping is not available to P.O. boxes or addresses outside the U.S. Carrier overnight shipping limitations apply that may impact the exact delivery date.