You EARN cash back
Earn 5% cash back at different places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, or wholesale clubs up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Plus unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.†
5% Cashback Calendar
We MATCH it all your first year
Only Discover automatically matches all the cash back you earn dollar for dollar at the end of your first year.2
Intro Balance Transfer Offer
Earn 5% Cash Back
In rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, restaurants, Amazon.com, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Plus unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.5% Cashback Calendar
You Earn. We Match.
Only Discover automatically matches all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year.2
Your cash back NEVER EXPIRES. Redeem in any amount, at any time.3
|Discover it® Cash Credit Card||
|No Annual Fee|
|Get an unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year, automatically.2
See issuers' websites for their new cardmember bonuses.
|Earn 5% cash back at different places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, or wholesale clubs up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate.
Plus 1% cash back or more on all other purchases.
See rewards for compared and similar cards
|Redeem your rewards for cash in any amount.|
|Redeem your rewards for cash any time 3|
|Your cash back never expires|
|Use your rewards instantly at Amazon.com checkout 4|
|Activate FREE alerts that notify you if your Social Security number is found on any of thousands of risky websites. 8|
|Activate FREE alerts to know when any new credit card, mortgage, car loan or other account shows up on your Experian® credit report 8 &;|
|Freeze your account in seconds to prevent new purchases with an on/off switch available on both the mobile app and website 5|
|$0 Fraud Liability - you're never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your credit card|
|Free overnight shipping for card replacement to any U.S. street address at your request 6|
|Paying late won't raise your APR|
|No late fee for your first late payment|
|No overlimit fee|
|No foreign transaction fee|
|Get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score, number of recent inquiries and more † 7|
|100% U.S. based customer service available any time|
|Pay your bill up to midnight(ET) the day it's due by phone or online|
|Accepted nationwide by at least 97% of the merchants that take credit cards*|
‡Cash back rewards for similar cards of compared issuers: Chase Freedom: 5% in rotating categories each quarter, up to a quarterly max each time you activate; 1% on other purchases.
Chart comparisons conducted by an independent research firm and based on competitor info compiled in February 2018.
†Compared card issuers may provide a FICO® Credit Score or other credit score and other credit information.
*According to the Feb 2018 issue of the Nilson Report.
Freeze It® on/off switch for your account.
Now if you misplace your credit card, you can Freeze It to prevent new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers on your account. Freeze or unfreeze in seconds with our mobile app or website.5
View your FICO® Credit Score for free.7
Discover was the first major credit card to provide your FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, on mobile and online for free. Even track recent scores in one easy-to-read chart online and on mobile.
Intro purchase APR is
for 14 months from date of account opening
; then the standard purchase APR applies.Intro Balance Transfer APR is
for 14 months from date of first transfer, for transfers under this offer that post to your account by 7 10, 2018
; then the standard purchase APR applies. Standard purchase APR:
13.49% variable to 24.49% variable, based on your creditworthiness.
Cash APR: 26.49% variable. Variable APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Minimum interest charge:
If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than
Cash advance fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Balance transfer fee:
3% of the amount of each transfer
Rates as of Month Date, YYYY. We will apply payments at our discretion, including in a manner most favorable or convenient for us. Each billing period, we will generally apply amounts you pay that exceed the Minimum Payment Due to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRs as of the date we credit your payment.
- * Activate to earn 5% Cashback Bonus at Gas Stations (stand-alone) and Wholesale Clubs from 1/1/18 (or the date on which you activate 5%, whichever is later) through 3/31/18, on up to $1,500 in purchases. Purchases made at Gas Stations affiliated with superstores and supermarkets may not be eligible. Check with your Wholesale Club to make sure your Discover card is accepted. Certain Wholesale Club services, such as travel and cell phone purchases may not be eligible in this category. Purchases made using tap-and-pay, mobile or wireless card readers, virtual wallets or similar technology may not be eligible. Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods. See Cashback Bonus Program Terms and Conditions for more information about your rewards.
- Reviews: Discover it card's average "Overall Rating" based on reviews by cardmembers as seen at
- Cashback MatchTM: Only from Discover, as of February 2018. No purchase minimums. After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, we will match all of the cash back rewards you've earned and apply them to your account in the following one or two billing periods. If your account is closed or no longer in the cash back reward program at the time we calculate your potential award, Your cash back will not be matched.You've earned cash back rewards when they have posted to your account by the end of the 12th consecutive billing period. This promotional offer may not be offered in the future. This exclusive offer is available only to new cardmembers.
- Redeem Any Amount Any Time: We will credit your account with your cash back bonus balance if your account is closed or has not been used in 18 months.
Use Rewards at Amazon.com:Amazon, Amazon.com, the Amazon.com logo and the smile logo are registered trademarks of the Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. For complete details on how to Pay with Cashback Bonus at Amazon.com see Amazon.com/Cashback Bonus.
- Freeze it®: When you freeze your account, Discover will not authorize new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers. However, some activity will continue, including bills that merchants mark as recurring, as well as returns, credits, dispute adjustments, payments, Discover protection product fees, other account fees, interest, rewards redemptions and certain other exempted transactions.
- Free Overnight Card Replacement: Overnight shipping is not available to P.O boxes or addresses outside the U.S Carrier overnight shipping limitations apply that may impact the exact delivery date.
- FICO® Credit Score Terms: Your FICO® Credit Score, key factors and other credit information are based on data from TransUnion® and may be different from other credit scores and other credit information provided by different bureaus. This information is intended for and only provided to Primary account holders who have an available score. See about the availability of your score. Your score, key factors and other credit information are available on Discover.com and cardmembers are also provided a score on statements. Customers will see up to a year of recent scores online. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs, such as FICO® Credit Scores, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
If you prefer not to receive your FICO® Credit Score just call us at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683). Please give us two billing cycles to process your request. To learn more, visit .
- Discover® Identity Alerts are offered by Discover Bank at no cost, only available online, and currently include the following services: (a) daily monitoring of your Experian® credit report and an alert when a new account is listed on your report; (b) daily monitoring of thousands of risky websites known for revealing personal information and an alert if your Social Security number is found on such a website. This information is intended for, and only provided to, Primary credit cardmembers whose accounts are open, in good standing and have an email address on file. The Primary cardmember must agree online to receive identity alerts. Identity alert services are based on Experian information and data which may differ from information and data at other credit bureaus. Monitoring your credit report does not impact your credit score. This benefit may change or end in the future. Discover Bank is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. To see a list of Frequently Asked Questions, visit .