Issuer American Express
Annual Fee $95 See Details
Rewards Details 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%). Terms Apply.
Credit Rating Excellent
Foreign Transaction Fee 2.7% of each transaction after conversion to US dollars.
Introductory APR 0%
Introductory APR Period 12 months
Introductory Balance Transfer APR 0%
Introductory Balance Transfer Period 12 months
Balance Transfer Fee Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Ongoing APR 14.99% - 25.99% Variable See Rates & Fees
Penalty APR 29.99% Variable
Cash Advance APR 27.24% Variable
Intro Bonus Tier Level Below Average
Rewards Tier Level Excellent
Perks Tier Level Below Average
- $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
- 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations. 1% cash back on other purchases.
- Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
- $95 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.